MARIGAON: The Assam Police has notified that people stranded in Guwahati, who are willing to travel to the other states using their own vehicles, can submit their details by e-mail to [email protected] or WhatsApp at 7002246470.
The following details are to be provided:-
1. Name and complete address of the applicant
2. Phone number of the applicant
3. One identity proof of the applicant (scanned copy)
4. Vehicle number and type
5. Vehicle registration card (the vehicle must have valid documents Eg: up-to-date registration, insurance, etc.)
6. Driver’s details with a copy of the driving license.
7. Destination place
8. Date of journey
9. Destination state
10. Number of persons traveling and details of passengers (name and address with phone no.)
11. Whether the driver and the vehicle will return to Assam after dropping the passengers?
12. Passengers will have to submit medical fitness certificate from the state health department regarding asymptomatic status about COVID-19
Further, Mrinal Kr Das, SP (DSB) can be contacted on 702407467 and Inspector Pallavi Das on 9435390752